AIM
Oinkness

The Last Minute Shopper The Last Minute Shopper

Hmmm

The tweens were really glitchy at the beginning which totally threw off the framerate... It could have been 12fps for all I knew in the beginning. But later on when you weren't tweening large objects together, it smoothened out.

Using that single black background with the white scribbles on top was a bit simplistic but the animation was decent once it got started. The story didn't make a lot of sense but I don't expect it was meant to. Well good job anyway, sir!

These Pancakes Are Tiny These Pancakes Are Tiny

Excelsior!

The animation was simply incredible. It's better than cartoons I see on TV. It should be on Adult Swim in all seriousness. I wish I knew how you even animate like that, it seems totally uncharacteristic of what I have seen come out of other flash artists.

Chaz is a Lobster 2! Chaz is a Lobster 2!

Too good!

This is too good for the A.D.D. riddled nincompoops of the adolescent newgrounds community... Totally should have made the front page.

mr-a responds:

I'm afraid I must agree, good sir! Kudos!

Submit Submit

Great!

It was very, very good.
It was a bit too similar to something I had been planning for my next movie, so I can either think of something else or wait a couple months I guess, but hey you thought of it first so congratulations! :) I knew making this kind of movie would make the front page which is the only reason I had planned to make it in the first place.... sigh.... Nice smooth graphics, man... Very stylish, I liked it. Peace!

Shloom Shloom

W.o.W.

This was your first movie?? WOW. It was fantastic. I'd lose the cursor though.

Steve: Irwin is Dead! Steve: Irwin is Dead!

FANTABULAR!!!

You should have had Steve throw the stingray off of the world trade center, not only making a tribute to Steve Irwin but also 9/11, which just happens to be TOMMOROW! Did you think of that? Eh? No? Well ok.

Anyway, whether Steve Irwin wanted people to revenge on stingrays or not, there will be children prodding them with sticks and actually people so pissed off that they would cut the tails off of stingrays or even kill them. I wouldn't hurt a stingray. I'd like to point out that the Steve in this movie is NOT Steve Irwin, so whatever people choose to do out of sorrow of Irwin's passing is their own business I guess.... That cerrtain stingray was an asshole but the whole race of stingrays shouldn't take the hit for one little douchebag! Great movie haha I'm rambling, adios!

mr-a responds:

Thanks brosem! And thanks for the suggestion for the credits! TEARS FOR FEARS 4-EVER!

Tremclad and Kooh Trailer Tremclad and Kooh Trailer

Hmmm...

It sounds like an interesting concept, but I really, really HATE clock movies. I only gave this a 5 because I knew it wouldn't get blammed, and I'd have a save point. ;) Keep up the good work, I guess!

Lord of the Clocks pt. 1b Lord of the Clocks pt. 1b

Not too bad!

Hullo there. This wasn't so bad! The graphics were good for cartoony clock things, a lot of the voice-acting was pretty weak though it did have a good sound quality, and you guys didn't follow the LOTR dialogue as precisely as you could have but that's to be expected, as you've got to speed it up a bit, eh?

Also this whole thing about clocks.... Sure, it's goofy and silly, but perhaps I don't get the pun or whatever where it's stated that a fruity clock is supposed to be funny? If they showed the correct time when you see them in the flash movies, that would be hilarious, but they don't even display the time! Surely there is a script you can write that makes the clocks show the time? Oh well. :( But good film, adios!

Red Riding Hood Red Riding Hood

Great movie!

It was a great movie. I'm sure you received enough praise on the graphics and story already! So I'll just let you know the problems I saw instead. :) First off I downloaded the SWF through newgrounds.. when I opened it, I tried to click Play but it wouldn't work so I had to right click and hit play which worked.

Then the whole movie played.. I almost thought I accidently opened an MP3 when Mourning Heart (Interlude) by Ensiferum came on as the folky background at the beggining of the movie. I was kinda sad to see there were no credits, except the "directed by" credit. Maybe it just didn't work for me because I downloaded it, but then again maybe the original is like that too so I dunno. Just thought I'd let you know I couldn't see any credits like for songs and animators and such, and the play button didn't work in the beginning. :-o

I never get on newgrounds but a friend linked me your movie and I just haaaad to come review it. :-)

T.V. Sex Pals T.V. Sex Pals

LOL!!!!!

My God! You really used this at school?!

LMFAOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
rOFL!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

....Wow.

It was hilarious, but I wouldn't dare show it to anyone else! Atleast on the internet you're hidden under your alias! What the hell, LMFAO! Ahh.... crap... this is great. You should have made the people have sex though, or atleast started the sucking. I can imagine how this got you in trouble in school..... lol.... bad......