AIM
Oinkness

The Last Minute Shopper The Last Minute Shopper

Hmmm

The tweens were really glitchy at the beginning which totally threw off the framerate... It could have been 12fps for all I knew in the beginning. But later on when you weren't tweening large objects together, it smoothened out.

Using that single black background with the white scribbles on top was a bit simplistic but the animation was decent once it got started. The story didn't make a lot of sense but I don't expect it was meant to. Well good job anyway, sir!

These Pancakes Are Tiny These Pancakes Are Tiny

Excelsior!

The animation was simply incredible. It's better than cartoons I see on TV. It should be on Adult Swim in all seriousness. I wish I knew how you even animate like that, it seems totally uncharacteristic of what I have seen come out of other flash artists.

Chaz is a Lobster 2! Chaz is a Lobster 2!

Too good!

This is too good for the A.D.D. riddled nincompoops of the adolescent newgrounds community... Totally should have made the front page.

mr-a responds:

I'm afraid I must agree, good sir! Kudos!

The Majesty of Colors The Majesty of Colors

Huh?

Would it be possible to get an explanation on the endings?
And I couldn't find ending C..... what's up with that?

Duck Sim Fan-Flash 09 Duck Sim Fan-Flash 09

Ahah!

HAhah... It didn't even work...... I would click and nothing happened.

UFA UFA

Cool

Good gameplay. Great idea.

The cutscene with the buttfucking was a bit disgusting, i don't know what state you were in when you made that and you probably don't remember since it was so long ago.

Good work anyway.